Howard Donald & Katie Halil Deckchair
You can buy your own limited edition deckchair, designed by Take That's Howard Donald and his illustrator partner, Katie Halil. In discussing their design and why they chose to support the Royal Parks they told us:
We took a light hearted and colourful approach to the theme Nature's Grand Designs. We loved the idea of Mother Nature being part of the elements and watching over the City.
The Royal Parks offer pockets of countryside within London, affording peace and tranquillity to those who visit. Each Park is individual yet each offers the same respite within the hustle and bustle of the City.
This deckchair would make a quirky, playful addition to your indoor or outdoor space, or would make a wonderful gift for anyone looking for a moment's simple relaxation, peace and tranquility, or a spot to listen to music.
All our amazing deckchairs have been generously designed by artists, designers, celebrities and children through Deckchair Dreams, a fantastic public art adventure, to celebrate Nature's Grand Designs.
A limited edition of just 250 are available to buy. Made from a solid, sustainable Merpauh wood frame with a quality artist’s woven canvas, you can enjoy snoozing on or gazing at these deckchairs for years to come.
- Solid Merpauh wood deckchair frame (from a sustainable source) hand finished with natural Teak Oil
- Printed artist’s woven canvas, suitable for outdoor use
- Deckchair dimensions when flat = 130 x 60 x 6cm
- Each deckchair is made to order so can take up to three weeks to be delivered, but we aim for your order to reach you sooner
- Deckchair orders are dispatched on next day delivery; we will notify you when they have been dispatched.