Run for the Parks
Team Squirrel is the nutty scurry of runners who take on the challenge of conkerin’ the Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon, while raising vital funds for the Royal Parks Foundation.
Massive congratulations to Team Squirrel 2015 who scampered their way to success in the Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon on Sunday 11 October 2015.
Every penny they raise will help us to keep the doors of our education centre in Hyde Park open. Last year alone we had 5,123 school students visit us; who came from 89 different schools, and half of those were Special Education Needs schools.
Team Squirrel at the Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon 2016
Do you want to get your squirrel on and be a part of Team Squirrel 2016? Places will go on sale in November so register your interest here and make sure you are the first on the starting line.
What we offer our runners
You’re doing the hard work and scampering around our Half Marathon course so we like to look after our super-squirrels! You will be provided with…
- A guaranteed race place without the suspense of the public ballot
- A welcome pack with support and advice from experienced fundraisers to help you hit your fundraising target, along with tips on training for your challenge
- A top quality sustainable bamboo running vest featuring Chester Squirrel, our cheeky mascot
- Access to our exclusive Team Squirrel Marquee on race day with much needed refreshments, activities for your supporters, a big well done and thank you!
- An exclusive goody bag on race day
- Prizes for the fastest Team Squirrel runners (Scampering Champ and Champ-ess) and the most successful fundraiser (Stashiest Squirrel)
- Dedicated contact with Marion, our Team Squirrel Captain to keep you motivated and get you ready for race day
- The chance to run alongside Chester Squirrel (just steer clear of his bushy tail!)
Get in touch
If you have any questions about Team Squirrel please get in touch with Marion, Team Squirrel captain:
- Call us on: 020 7036 8055
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A special thanks goes to Crewroom, Team Squirrel's official race partner.
Thanks also to all the amazing companies who have supported Team Squirrel along the way:
Whatever level you're at, we have a training plan to help you enjoy your running experience.
Fundraising can be as fun and rewarding as conkerin’ your physical challenge. With a bit of thought, a little energy (not as much as runn...
How to pay your money
You’ve done the hard work and squirreled away those pounds - here’s how you can safely send your money in to us.
Each year, hundreds of nutty super squirrels scamper around London's Royal Parks to help raise funds to support our work – 1,149 squirrel...