Susan Stockwell Deckchair
A beautiful addition to any home, this striking design would equally make an original gift. You could even hang it on the wall as a unique artwork.
Susan tells us the Royal Parks are great green spaces in London. About her design she says:
My design was taken from a piece of work called “Red Road Arteries” drawn from a red bus map of South London where I live. The map was on my studio wall and one day I saw it as human arteries and veins, so I cut the roads out with a scalpel and made a lace-like paper-cut.
Susan's artworks are exhibited all over the world. In summer 2013 her installation Sail Away; hundreds of small boats made from old money, maps and travel tickets, snaked through the Tate Modern's Turbine Hall.
A limited edition of 250 deckchairs of each artist's design are available to buy. Made from a solid, sustainable Merpauh wood frame with a quality artist’s woven canvas, you can enjoy these deckchairs for years to come.
- Solid Merpauh wood deckchair frame (from a sustainable source) hand finished with natural Teak Oil
- Printed artist’s woven canvas, suitable for outdoor use
- Deckchair dimensions when flat = 130 x 60 x 6cm
- Each deckchair is made to order so can take up to three weeks to be delivered, but we aim for your order to reach you sooner
- Deckchair orders are dispatched on next day delivery; we will notify you when they have been dispatched.