Rob & Nick Carter Deckchair (2013)
They support the Royal Parks as they believe they are a vital part of London life and make London the best city in the world.
The duo mark their 15 year collaboration in 2013 with an exhibition at the Fine Art Society, and have exhibited internationally in renowned galleries in cities including Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, Miami and Zurich. For their 'Nature's Grand Designs' deckchair inspiration, Rob and Nick told us:
Our work has always been centred on colour, light and form and we constantly get inspiration from nature. Our current body of work relates to the Dutch Golden Age and we took old master flower paintings as our starting point.
A limited edition of 250 deckchairs per artist are available to buy. Made from a solid, sustainable Merpauh wood frame with a quality artist’s woven canvas, you can enjoy snoozing on these deckchairs for years to come.
- Solid Merpauh wood deckchair frame (from a sustainable source) hand finished with natural Teak Oil
- Printed artist’s woven canvas, suitable for outdoor use
- Deckchair dimensions when flat = 130 x 60 x 6cm
- Each deckchair is made to order so can take up to three weeks to be delivered, but we aim for your order to reach you sooner
- Deckchair orders are dispatched on next day delivery; we will notify you when they have been dispatched.