Harry Enfield Deckchair
Comedian, actor, writer and director Harry Enfield donated this deckchair design for Deckchair Dreams 2013. The cheerful Cockney greeting "Hello Ducks" could welcome your garden visitors for years to come, with this sturdy and comfortable classic British deckchair.
A regular in the Royal Parks - visiting Regent's Park and Hyde Park most days, and popping into St James's every week - Harry told us he loves these spaces:
The great thing about London is it's so green.
Harry also told us the Parks directly inspired his 'Nature's Grand Designs' deckchair:
I used to sit on a deckchair in 1982 overlooking the Serpentine writing my first rubbish in the late but hot autumn of that year. I loved the ducks there, the mallards, Tufteds, and these Pochards. "Hello Ducks" is your traditional cockney greeting.
All our amazing deckchairs have been generously designed by artists, designers, celebrities and children through Deckchair Dreams, a fantastic public art adventure, to celebrate Nature's Grand Designs.
A limited edition of 250 deckchairs of each design are available to buy. Made from a solid, sustainable Merpauh wood frame with a quality artist’s woven canvas, you can enjoy snoozing on these deckchairs for years to come.
- Solid Merpauh wood deckchair frame (from a sustainable source) hand finished with natural Teak Oil
- Printed artist’s woven canvas, suitable for outdoor use
- Deckchair dimensions when flat = 130 x 60 x 6cm
- Each deckchair is made to order so can take up to three weeks to be delivered, but we aim for your order to reach you sooner
- Deckchair orders are dispatched on next day delivery; we will notify you when they have been dispatched.