Carlisle Infant School Deckchair
Buy this limited edition designer deckchair, designed by Helmi, a student from the Carlisle Infant Owls Group and help support the magic of the Royal Parks.
For inspiration for their design, Helmi and the rest of the class went on the hunt for captivating things in Bushy Park, like the bark of trees, the roots of the Swamp Cypress tree and willow leaves. Back at school, the children used new techniques, including marbling and collage, to create their brilliant deckchair designs.
All our amazing deckchairs have been generously designed by artists, designers, celebrities and community groups through Deckchair Dreams, a fantastic public art adventure, to celebrate Nature's Grand Designs.
Bring home a little piece of London's Royal Parks, to relax on and enjoy for years to come.
- Solid Merpauh wood deckchair frame (from a sustainable source) hand finished with natural Teak Oil
- Printed artist’s woven canvas, suitable for outdoor use
- Deckchair dimensions when flat = 130 x 60 x 6cm
- Each deckchair is made to order so can take up to three weeks to be delivered, but we aim for your order to reach you sooner
- Deckchair orders are dispatched on next day delivery; we will notify you when they have been dispatched.