Philip Treacy Deckchair
About the Deckchair
Buy this limited edition designer deckchair, designed by Phillip Treacy and set the trend. This chair displays a sketch of Linda Evangelista flaunting an intricately designed hat by the man himself.
It will make a beautiful addition to your home (both inside or out) or a stylish and original gift. You can even hang it on the wall as a unique piece of artwork.
All our amazing deckchairs have been generously designed by artists, designers, celebrities and children through Deckchair Dreams, a fantastic public art adventure, to celebrate the rare and wonderful things of London’s eight Royal Parks.
A limited edition of 250 deckchairs per artist are available to buy. Made from a solid, sustainable Merpauh wood frame with a quality artist’s woven canvas, you can enjoy snoozing on these deckchairs for years to come.
- Solid Merpauh wood deckchair frame (from a sustainable source) hand finished with natural Teak Oil
- Printed artist’s woven canvas, suitable for outdoor use
- Deckchair dimensions when flat = 130 x 60 x 6cm
- Each deckchair is made to order so can take up to three weeks to be delivered, but we aim for your order to reach you sooner
- Deckchair orders are dispatched on next day delivery; we will notify you when they have been dispatched