Simon Gudgeon Crane Deckchair
About the Deckchair
The ideal gift for outdoor enthusiasts. Buy this limited edition designer deckchair, designed by Simon Gudgeon and set the trend. Lounge around in style in the garden next summer or hang it on the wall as a unique piece of artwork.
This chair displays a beautifully elegant crane. In China the crane has been consistently adopted as a symbol of good, to signify liberation from earthly constraints, as symbols of the unshakeable unity of two people, and everlasting happiness. ‘May your life be as long and happy as that of a crane’ is a common birthday toast in China, Japan, and Korea.
All our amazing deckchairs have been generously designed by artists, designers, celebrities and children through Deckchair Dreams, a fantastic public art adventure, to celebrate the trees, wildlife and other rare and wonderful things of London’s eight Royal Parks.
A limited edition of 250 deckchairs per artist are available to buy. Made from a solid, sustainable Merpauh wood frame with a quality artist’s woven canvas, you can enjoy snoozing on these deckchairs for years to come.
- Solid Merpauh wood deckchair frame (from a sustainable source) hand finished with natural Teak Oil
- Printed artist’s woven canvas, suitable for outdoor use
- Deckchair dimensions when flat = 130 x 60 x 6cm
- Each deckchair is made to order so can take up to three weeks to be delivered, but we aim for your order to reach you sooner
- Deckchair orders are dispatched on next day delivery; we will notify you when they have been dispatched.