Alexander McQueen Deckchair
Alexander McQueen was one of the most famous and respected international fashion designers in the world. As part of our Deckchair Dreams project, he generously donated a design in 2006 to help support our work.
You can buy one of these 250 limited edition deckchairs either for your own garden or for that special gift and help support the Royal Parks.
- Solid Merpauh wood deckchair frame (from a sustainable source) hand finished with natural Teak Oil
- Printed artist’s woven canvas, suitable for outdoor use
- Deckchair dimensions when flat = 130 x 60 x 6cm
- Each deckchair is made to order so can take up to three weeks to be delivered, but we aim for your order to reach you sooner
- Deckchair orders are dispatched on next day delivery; we will notify you when they have been dispatched.