Join us on 9 September for a free evening of film, music and art inspired by Regent’s Park and Primrose Hill
The trees in our fabulous Royal Parks are still inspiring people of all ages to explore and imagine, and you are invited to an evening celebrating the world of creativity to be found in a local park, a tree, a community.
About a Tree is an evening showing a selection of the short films, music and art made by local children, teenagers and older people taking inspiration from Regent’s Park and Primrose Hill, created with the Royal Parks Foundation’s education team in partnership with the Philharmonia Orchestra.
Please join us and other people who live, relax and work near Regent’s Park and Primrose Hill at the Open Air Theatre in Regent’s Park to celebrate the Parks and the creativity they inspire across the generations.
About the evening
- 9 September 2012 at 7.30pm Open Air Theatre, Regent’s Park
- Entry is free, with all ages welcome.
- Seats will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- If you have already requested tickets through your school, you do not need not request a ticket below
- Extra tickets will be available at participating schools in September
- People with accessibility requirements can contact us on 0207 036 8056 and we will provide you with the most suitable seats for your needs.
Doors will open and activities will start at 6.15pm - bring a picnic, or the BBQ will be open for you to buy tasty hot food before the show starts at 7.30. Make an evening of it!
To request your tickets:
- Reserve your place online
- Call 0207 036 8056
This project was made possible by the generosity of the Meyer Family.
Royal Parks Foundation on Twitter
- Loading latest tweets...