Run for your Royal Parks!
Chester Squirrel is jumping with joy that runner registrations are now open for Team Squirrel 2012! You can join Chester and his team of sporty supporters and run in this year’s Half Marathon on Sunday 7 October to help raise vital funds to keep London’s beautiful Royal Parks in bloomin’ good order!
Embrace your inner squirrel and conker the race today!
Becoming a Squirrel is easy, we ask all our runners to pay a £50 registration fee to secure their place on the start line, we then ask you pledge to raise only £300 in sponsorship with all your hard earned mon(k)ey nuts going to support our work across The Royal Parks.
- Secure your place today, just visit our Virgin Money Giving Event Page and click on “Start Fundraising” on the right hand side to pay your £50 registration fee.
- If you would like any further information, have any questions or you would like to pay by cheque or credit card over the phone please email@example.com or phone Sara on 0207 036 8049.
We offer our runners a feast of:
- A welcome pack with lots of support and advice from experienced fundraisers
- An invitation to our Team Squirrel tent on race day with much needed refreshment and an exclusive goody bag as you cross the finish line!
- A bamboo running vest featuring Chester Squirrel, our cheeky mascot
- Prizes for the fastest Team Squirrel runner and for the most successful fundraiser amongst others, as well as the opportunity to win goodies like concert tickets and race kit
- On-going contact with our dedicated Team Squirrel Captain
- The chance to run alongside Chester Squirrel on race day
- Information about the projects we're doing and our vision for future generations.
Royal Parks Foundation on Twitter
- Loading latest tweets...