Our Team Squirrel running squad for the Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon is now complete but you can join the waiting list by dropping us an email here.
Already got a place in the race?
If you already have a place in the Royal Parks Half, then you can still be part of our team and reap all the Team Squirrel benefits. From fundraising tips to training plans and good bags, there's lots of great reasons to join us - sign up here!
What we offer our runners
You’re doing the hard work and scampering around our Half Marathon course so we like to look after our super-squirrels! You will be provided with…
- A guaranteed race place without the suspense of the public ballot
- A welcome pack with lots of support and advice from experienced fundraisers to help you hit your fundraising target, along with advice on training for your challenge
- Access to our exclusive Squirrel tent on race day with much needed refreshments, activities for your supporters, a big well done and thank you!
- An exclusive goody bag on race day
- Prizes for the fastest Team Squirrel runners (Scampering Champ and Champ-ess) and the most successful fundraiser (Stashiest Squirrel)
- A top quality sustainable bamboo running vest featuring Chester Squirrel, our cheeky mascot
- Dedicated contact with Marion, our Team Squirrel Captain to keep you motivated and get you ready for race day
- The chance to run alongside Chester Squirrel (just steer clear of his bushy tail!)
- Regular updates about the projects we’re doing and our vision for future generations
Our fabulous runners help support vital projects across London's eight amazing Royal Parks to keep them extraordinary for everyone to enjoy, now and in the future.